Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
It all starts with a passengerWorldTicket provides Passenger Service Solutions (PSS) built on modern and flexible technology. Our acclaimed PSS solution, Sell-More-Seats, is being used by more than 55 airlines and is an all-in-one cloud-hosted solution providing all the advanced functionality required by LCC, traditional, start-up and virtual airlines to distribute in all the industry sales channels and manage their distribution.
5th Generation Sell-More-Seats® by WorldTicket
With our 5th generation of Sell-More-Seats launched in 2018, WorldTicket is providing state-of-the-art online passenger retail solutions designed to help airlines improve customer experience. With our NDC Aggregator, we help airlines becoming NDC capable and ready for the future distribution landscape. As the only PSS provider in our segment, WorldTicket is servicing and supporting our more than 55 airline customers from our global offices located in Copenhagen, Warsaw, Kiev, Bangkok and Beijing.
With more than 15 years of experience as an airline supplier, WorldTicket has grown to hold a position as an innovative and visionary global provider and a game changer in the industry.
WorldTicket is unique by being the only IT provider of PSS solutions who is also an airline. As the owner of the Danish AOC holding airline FlexFlight, WorldTicket has implemented W2 in all the major GDS’. This allows us to offer unique benefits in form of Interline and codeshare agreements to our airline customers.
Furthermore, thanks to the unique combination of the PSS system and the W2 code, we can sub-host any of our airline customers and distribute them in all the major GDS’ as W2. Today this is used by our customers either temporarily for quicker time to market or permanently for ie. virtual or smaller carriers.
Our passenger retail solution is the most advanced e-retail technology in the market for airlines to optimize on all up-sell opportunities and passenger self-service.
- Full eCommerce website delivered with latest eCommerce content management system
- New modern design capable of supporting all devices used by the passenger
- Dynamic packaging and ability to unbundle fares and sell Special Service Requests (SSR)
- Bundle SSR with special sell, up- and cross-sell all aiming to create Yield per passenger
- Customer interaction via profiling
- Manage and set up Promotions independent from Sell-More-Seats
- Sell 3rd party products like hotel, car rental, insurance etc
Global BSP Ticketing
We offer global ticketing to any airline who are either not having any partner for BSP ticketing today or airlines who are looking to supplement or substitute their current partners for ticketing in remote BSP markets. W2 BSP Ticketing by WorldTicket is our way of fully utilizing the benefits of being both an IT service provider and an airline and provide our customers with the best of both worlds.
- Interline service charge approximately 50% less than the industry standard
- Better commercial conditions in terms of revenue release process
- Revenue accounting service on BSP sales included
Being industry compliant and following the industry practices is a must to us as a provider. The new distribution capabilities currently shaping our industry are no exception and we are proud to say that our latest PSS generation, Sell-More-Seats 5, we are NDC capable and ready for the future. The NDC Aggregation Layer developed by WorldTicket will allow our airline customers to apply NDC logic on all sales channels.
W1 GSA Services
We can take care of 1st line passenger support outside of your office hours or help you improve your online ranking and digital marketing.
- First line support to your passengers
- Digital marketing: Improve online ranking, be optimised to reach your customers on all devices, fully utilize social media as a sales platform and build a stronger brand online
- Upsell and cross-sell services
- Airline Services: ie. revenue accounting, revenue management, PSS management etc ie during growth periods
Social Media Links
- Distribution technologies (1210)
- e-Commerce (1239)
- Reservation and booking technologies, search engines (1737)
- Travel Technology (4313)